$79 Introductory HVAC Maintenance & Tune-Up for Greenville, Greer, Taylors, Simpsonville, SC & Surrounding Areas
Seasonal HVAC maintenance is an excellent investment because it helps to reduce the everyday wear and tear on your equipment. This helps you to keep your utility bills in check, avoid repair issues, and maximize the lifespan of your system. Sanders Home Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning offers high-quality HVAC maintenance services throughout Easley, Greenville, Greer, Taylors, Simpsonville, SC, and the surrounding areas.
Schedule Your AC or Furnace Tune-Up Today for Only $79 and Protect Against Breakdowns
We service and maintain all makes and models of air conditioners, furnaces, HVAC systems, and heat pumps, and we are available 24/7 for all of your AC maintenance and repair needs. Have our skilled technicians care for your HVAC equipment and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you’ll be protected against heating and AC breakdowns throughout the year!
*Please note that some restrictions apply to our $79 tune-up offer (oil additional fee). Give us a call for more details.
Our 12-Point AC Safety Inspection Includes
- Calibrate and level thermostat
- Clean filters as needed
- Monitor volts and amps on fan motor
- Flush/treat condensation drain with anti-algae
- Inspect condenser coil
- Monitor operating pressure of refrigerant
- Inspect safety devices for proper operation
- Test and inspect contactors for burning and pitting
- Test and inspect capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Monitor compressor for proper amps/voltage and wiring connection
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
Our 10-Point Furnace Safety Inspection Includes
- Heat exchanger analysis with high-definition camera
- Check and test all safety limits
- Check and test all controls and test for CO levels
- Check the air filter
- Check and test all flue and vent piping
- Check thermostat for proper calibration
- Check blow motor and all components
- Check all gas components
- Check and clean pilot tubing and burners
- Check ignition for proper burning of flame
It is important to us that each customer is satisfied with the services we provide. That is why we off an industry leading 100% guarantee on our products and services. We hold our technicians to the highest standards in the industry, and you pay nothing until they have met those standards.
We also guarantee that your equipment will function according to specifications, and we will come out to adjust, replace, or repair your equipment at no additional cost if it fails within the first five years after your service date. The temperature in your home should have no more than three degrees of variance from the thermostat setting when the equipment is operated and maintained by the manufacturer’s manuals.